- Test Management is not just a single activity. It consists of a series of activities
- There are two main Parts of Test Management Process & we help you with both of them.
- Risk Analysis- Risk Analysis is the first step before starting any project & we help you with the right analysis.
- Test Estimation – approximately determining how long a task would take to complete.
- Test Planning – we help in describing the scope, approach, resources, and schedule of intended testing activities.
- Test Organization – we will help you with setting an effective testing team to fetch desired results
- Test Monitoring and Control – Its all about being in control and getting back things on track if they loose trajectory of successful completion. We conduct various activities like define goal, Observe the project performance & Record and report all detections
- Issue Management – managing unexpected problems and questions
- Test Report and Evaluation – describing the results of testing in terms of coverage and exit criteria.